Complete Funeral Services
FACILITIES AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
|Transfer Of Remains||$425|
|Dressing / Casketing||$195|
|Supervision For Visitation||$150 per hour|
|Supervision For Funeral Service||$525|
|Use Of Facilities For Visitation||$525|
Count on Us to Coordinate Everything
When death occurs, we’re here both as your adviser and your agent, working with others to coordinate the many services required. We’ll efficiently coordinate the legal and practical details of death, including:
- Transporting the deceased to our funeral home
- Preparing the deceased for viewing and burial or cremation, depending on your loved ones wishes
- Assisting your family in selection of a vault and casket and/or urn
- Securing of all required documents and permits
- Providing copies of death certificates to your family
- Preparing of all necessary documents for Social Security, Veterans Administration, insurance companies, etc…
- Placing of obituary notices in local and/or out-of-town newspapers
- Arranging of services; Traditional or Alternative
- Transportation to the burial site
- Arranging at the cemetery for burial
Wherever death occurs, our assistance and counsel is always near.
A ‘Traditional’, Full-Service Funeral usually includes a viewing or visitation and formal funeral service, use of a hearse to transport the body to the funeral site and cemetery, and burial, entombment or cremation of the remains.
An ‘Alternative’ Service may include a Direct Burial or Direct Cremation. In these cases, the body is buried shortly after death, usually in a simple container. No viewing or visitation is involved, so no embalming is necessary. A memorial service may be held at the graveside or later.
Cremation Direct is the simplest service offered at Hollis Funeral Home. The cost for Direct Cremation is $995.00 and includes the required state alternative cremation container and minimum personalized urn.
General Price List as of March 22, 2019.